Many consumers and attorneys across Illinois are aware of our land use and zoning practice in the field of local government law. Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle also represents many businesses, individuals, banks and other entities in a wide range of real estate transactions.
Several of ZRFM’s attorneys have worked for companies with significant real estate interests, including construction companies and a publicly traded real estate investment trust. So it’s no surprise our real estate lawyers speak and write on many real estate-related topics.
In short, ZRFM’s approach to real estate law is as sophisticated as you need it to be.
Real Estate Experience
The real estate team at Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle has transactional experience in McHenry County and in many other Illinois locations. We frequently advise and represent clients in the following matters:
- commercial real estate purchase and sale agreements
- site acquisitions
- zoning petitions
- real estate litigation
- easement litigation
- real estate and development transactions
- preparing private real estate contracts
- advising on real estate closings
- enforcement of land contracts
- homeowners associations and covenants
- advice on short sales, foreclosures, and deeds in lieu of foreclosure
- counseling on real-estate related bankruptcies and credit-rating concerns
- law relating to drainage and riparian rights
Contact Us Today
The real estate lawyers and other real estate professionals at Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle are available to discuss your objectives. If you are considering cost-effective legal representation and wish to schedule a meeting in our law offices in Crystal Lake, Chicago, or Oak Brook, please visit our contact page to start the process. We will respond promptly.